RAP It Up—A Time to Share
We know about asthma and can take action to control it.
- Express ways they can control their fears.
- Demonstrate excellent asthma management knowledge.
- Communicate with parents, teachers and friends about their asthma.
- Demonstrate excellent asthma management skills.
- Demonstrate fewer symptoms on their asthma RAP diary in session six than session one.
- Avoid any asthma exacerbations and attacks.
- Demonstrate normal activity levels, including exercise.
- Eliminate or reduce absences from school.
- Avoid hospital, emergency, and unplanned doctor visits.
- Feel a strong sense of self efficacy.
- Take at least five healthy actions towards maintaining and improving their asthma.
- See oneself as an active partner with parents, teachers, doctors and significant others.
- Welcome and introduction. (5 min)
- Sharing what was learned. (30 min)
- Presentation of awards and certificates. (10 min)
- Closing. (5 min)
Last modified 2006-01-19 17:08